£49 – 'Stupendous' 3-course meal for 2 in Birmingham
Why We Love This Deal
The food is "stupendous" (The Daily Telegraph) at Maribel Restaurant, in Birmingham city centre. You and a friend can now visit for a 3-course meal for less than £25 a head.
- A 3-course meal for two from the à la carte menu, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each
- A voucher for four is £89
- You can visit for dinner on a Friday for a £8 supplement per person (payable directly to the restaurant)
- Valid 12-2pm Tuesday-Friday; 6:30-10pm Tuesday-Thursday until 30 September
Why We Love It
- You will save 37% on the regular cost of your meal
- "Each and every one of these dishes was exquisite," says Michael Deacon, in his review for The Daily Telegraph
- New head chef Harvey Perttola has been a finalist and runner up at the 2017 Chef Stagiare, as well as a finalist in the 2018 British Culinary Federation Young Chef of the Year -- he has also worked at Opus, Michelin-starred Hampton Manor and Swinfen Hall
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(128 Member Ratings)