£29 – 2-courses & drinks for 2 at 'classy' Marble Arch pub
Why We Love This Deal
The Grazing Goat is a "stylish" (The AA) dining pub near Oxford Street and Hyde Park that serves up "good, interesting food" (The Good Pub Guide 2019). You and a friend can now visit for a 2-course meal with prosecco, wine or beer for £14.50 a head.
- A 2-course lunch or dinner for two from the à la carte menu*, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco, a 175ml glass of wine (worth up to £6) or a pint of beer (worth up to £5.50) each
- A voucher for one is £15
- You can add on a third course for £39 for two or £20 for one
- Valid 12-6:30pm Monday-Saturday until 8 September
- We have also negotiated deals at four other Cubitt House's gastropubs
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 59% on the regular price
- "British produce is at the heart of the menu" and the food is "unpretentious yet refined", says The Daily Telegraph
- "This classy, six-storey pub is full of period features including open fireplaces, oak floors and solid oak bars" -- The AA Pub Guide 2019
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 59% off
How to Book
(22 Member Ratings)