£29 – Meal for 2 inc bubbly at 'pretty' Tudor pub in Kent
Why We Love This Deal
The Red Lion, a "pretty Tudor pub" (The Good Food Guide 2019) in the Kent village of Hernhill, is offering a 2-course meal with prosecco for two for less than £15 a head -- saving you up to 50% on the usual cost.
- A 2-course meal for two people from the main menu, including a starter and a main course each*, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for four is £58 and a voucher for one is £15
- Valid 12-2:30pm Monday-Saturday and 6-9:30pm Monday-Friday until 30 September. You can visit on a Saturday evening for a £5-per-person supplement
Why We Love It
- This experience would usually cost up to £59 for two -- you get it for £14.50 a head
- The Good Pub Guide 2019 says The Red Lion is "worth a visit" and praises its "friendly helpful staff" and use of local produce on its "fairly traditional" menu
- You could take a scenic stroll through Kent countryside before or after dining -- the circular Peasants' Last Revolt route passes the pub
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication (3 June, 2019). The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 50% off
How to Book
(32 Member Ratings)