£39 – Durham manor gardens entry with lunch for 2
Why We Love This Deal
"Marble, mahogany and stained-glass combine in a display of jaw-dropping opulence" at Wynyard Hall, which has been awarded two Rosettes by The AA for its "elegant, classical dishes". You can now visit for a 2-course lunch and bubbly for two for £39, or a 3-course dinner for £45.
- A 2-course lunch for two from the Wellington Menu, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for four is £64
- You can visit for a 3-course dinner and prosecco for £45 for two; a voucher for four is £84
- Valid 12-2:30pm, 5:30-7pm Monday-Friday until 30 September
- You can also visit for a pamper package which includes a 60-minute treatment and lunch or afternoon tea for for £59
- We have also negotiated deals for garden entry with lunch for two or a sparkling afternoon tea with garden entry for two
Why We Love It
- Wynyard Hall has the "real 'wow' factor", according to The AA, which praises the "impressive" restaurant for its "accomplished cooking" and "lavish" setting
- "The staff were attentive, the food was brilliant and it was the perfect escapism", says Teesside Live
- The estate, which was completed in 1846, was built for the Third Marquess of Londonderry -- The Daily Telegraph calls it "Georgian-grand par excellence"
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(771 Member Ratings)