£19 – Afternoon tea for 2 at 17th-century Cheshire manor
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can now visit Grade II-listed Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa near Chester for afternoon tea for less than £10 a head.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of sandwiches, pastries and sweets, freshly baked buttermilk scones with Devonshire clotted cream and a choice of teas and coffees
- You can add a glass of champagne* each for an extra £8
- Valid 12-5pm daily until 30 September
Why We Love It
- You will save 40% on the regular cost of this experience
- The 17th-century manor house has 11 acres of grounds and gardens
- The property is less than a 10-minute drive from Chester city centre
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(62 Member Ratings)