£32 – Meal for 2 inc bubbly at historic Cheshire inn
Why We Love This Deal
The Nag's Head is a near-400-year-old country inn in Tarporley, Cheshire, with bags of "rustic character and charm" (The AA). For £16 a head, you and a friend can visit for a 2-course meal with prosecco -- saving up to 44% on the regular cost.
- A 2-course meal for two from the main menu, including a starter and a main course each, plus a glass of prosecco each*
- A voucher for one is £17; a voucher for four is £63
- Valid from 12-9pm Monday-Friday until 31 August
Why We Love It
- This gastropub serves the "finest Cheshire produce", according to The AA
- We like the sound of the whipped goat's cheese served with caramelised apple purée, braeburn and endive salad to start, followed by the steak, ale and mushroom pie served with mash potato and sautéed greens
- You could make a day of it with a trip to Beeston Castle, which is a 10-minute drive from The Nag's Head
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 44% off
How to Book
(20 Member Ratings)