£49 – Marlow riverside dinner for 2 w/bubbly, up to 56% off
Why We Love This Deal
The Riverside Restaurant at the Macdonald Compleat Angler in Marlow offers "excellent British cuisine in chic, tranquil surroundings", according to The Michelin Guide, while The AA says it "serves up a magnificent view of the Thames". You and a friend can now get a 3-course dinner with prosecco at this riverside eatery for less than £25 each.
- A 3-course dinner for two from the à la carte menu*, including a starter, a main course and a dessert, plus a glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for one is £25; a voucher for four is £98
- Valid 6-9:30pm Sunday-Friday until 31 August. Availability is limited on Friday
- We have also negotiated a 3-course lunch with a glass of prosecco -- this option is £20 for one; £39 for two; or £78 for four
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 56% on the regular price of this dining experience for two
- The restaurant, set within the Macdonald Compleat Angler, has been awarded an AA Rosette for its "bright, modern cooking by the river"
- "This characterful hotel overlooks the Thames, with sumptuous interiors and a beautiful garden" -- The Daily Telegraph
- "The hotel encompasses great food in a sublime setting" -- Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 56% off
How to Book
(207 Member Ratings)