Sold outThis deal was published June 03, 2019 and sold out July 15, 2019. See current deals
£45 – 'MasterChef' contestant: tasting-menu lunch for 2
Why We Love This Deal
La Perle, in Milford on Sea, is run by previous "MasterChef: The Professionals" contestant Sam Hughes and features in The Good Food Guide 2019. Travelzoo members can now visit for a 4-course tasting-menu lunch for £22.50 each.
- A 4-course tasting-menu lunch for two
- Valid 12-2pm Wednesday-Friday until 31 August
Why We Love It
- Chef-proprietor and former "MasterChef: The Professionals" contestant Sam Hughes has worked with the likes of Raymond Blanc at Le Petit Blanc and Mark Broadbent at Morton's of Mayfair
- La Perle has been awarded The New Forest Marque for its use of local produce
- An impressive 97% of Travelzoo members who have visited this venue on a previous deal and rated it said they loved it
There is no maximum number of vouchers per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.