Sold outThis deal was published May 24, 2019 and sold out July 19, 2019. See current deals
£29 – Central Liverpool: sparkling afternoon tea for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The DoubleTree by Hilton Liverpool occupies a "lovingly" restored Victorian building that "combines contemporary touches with the genteel feel of a bygone era" (The Daily Telegraph). With this deal, you and a friend can get afternoon tea with a glass of sparkling wine at this Grade II-listed hotel for less than £15 a head.
- Sparkling afternoon tea for two, including a selection of finger sandwiches, homemade scones served with clotted cream and jam, and a selection of sweet treats, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for one is £15
- Valid 12-4pm daily from 1 June-31 August
- We have also negotiated a 3-course meal with prosecco for two for £39.95
Why We Love It
- The former Liverpool Conservative Club boasts "stately features" -- you can take afternoon tea "amid racing memorabilia" in the hotel's Koukash Bar & Restaurant or "on a Chesterfield sofa in the wood-panelled Library Lounge" (The Independent), subject to availability
- You could combine your afternoon tea with a spot of shopping -- the hotel is less than five minutes' walk from Liverpool ONE
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.