£39.95 – Central Liverpool: 3 courses w/prosecco for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The DoubleTree by Hilton Liverpool occupies a "lovingly" restored Victorian building that "combines contemporary touches with the genteel feel of a bygone era" (The Daily Telegraph). For less than £20 a head, you and a friend can dine at the hotel's Koukash Bar & Restaurant, with a glass of prosecco each, and save up to 33% on the regular price.
- A 3-course dinner for two from the à la carte menu, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each*, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for one is £20; a voucher for four is £79
- Valid 6-10pm daily from 1 June-31 August
- We have also negotiated a sparkling afternoon tea for two for £29
Why We Love It
- Centrally located in the former Liverpool Conservative Club, the hotel is less than five minutes' walk from Liverpool ONE and the nightlife of the Cavern Quarter
- Head chef duo Marc and Claire Lara -- who was the first woman to win "MasterChef: The Professionals" in 2010 -- are at the helm in the hotel's Koukash Bar & Restaurant
- The "stately features" (The Independent) of the Grade II-listed building include marble columns and stained-glass windows, the latter depicting symbols of Liverpool's maritime heritage
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(16 Member Ratings)