£29 – Meal with wine for 2 at historic St Albans inn
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can now visit Tudors Restaurant at The White Hart Hotel in St Albans -- said to be one of the most haunted hotels in the UK -- for a 2-course dinner and drinks for less than £15 a head.
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 49% on the regular cost of your meal
- The Grade II-listed 600-year-old coaching inn is in the centre of St Albans
- You will dine in the oak-panelled restaurant, and can choose from dishes on the à la carte menu -- we like the sound of goulash beef soup followed by breaded butterflied chicken and finished off with eton mess
- The inn was repudelty home to royal scandal -- 250 years ago, Baron Grosvenor's servant smashed down a bedroom door to find Prince Harry, Duke of Cumberland, in bed with his master's wife
- The restaurant has live piano music to accompany your meal at 8:30-10:30pm on Fridays
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.