Sold outThis deal was published May 29, 2019 and sold out July 15, 2019. See current deals
£39.95 – Winchester: Sunday lunch for 2 at French bistro
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can get a 4-course Sunday lunch at the Hotel du Vin & Bistro in Winchester-- "best known for its high profile bistro", according to The AA -- for less than £20 per head.
- A 4-course Sunday lunch for two, including a soup, a starter from the Market Table buffet, a main and a dessert each
- Valid 12:30-4pm Sunday until 31 August
- We have also negotiated a 2-course meal and carafe of wine for two for less than £20 per head. Valid for lunch Monday-Saturday and dinner Sunday-Friday
Why We Love It
- This package would usually cost £53.90 -- you'll save 25%
- The AA praises the bistro for its "imaginative yet simply-cooked dishes"
- The Daily Telegraph describes the restaurant as "romantic" and says the "courteous waiters are hard to better"
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.