Sold outThis deal was published May 29, 2019 and sold out July 15, 2019. See current deals
£39.95 – 4-course Sunday lunch for 2 in Tunbridge Wells
Why We Love This Deal
The "characterful" Hotel du Vin & Bistro in Tunbridge Wells offers "good food" and "winning views of the Kent countryside", according to The Daily Telegraph. You can now visit for a 4-course Sunday lunch for two for less than £20 per head.
- A 4-course Sunday lunch for two, including a soup, a starter from the Market Table buffet, a main and a dessert each
- Valid 12-4pm Sunday until 31 August
- We have also negotiated a 2-course meal and carafe of wine for two for less than £20 per head. Valid for lunch Monday-Saturday and dinner Sunday-Friday
Why We Love It
- This experience would usually cost £53.90 -- you'll save 25%
- The "beautiful" (The AA) boutique hotel and bistro, which occupies a Grade-II listed Georgian mansion, has been awarded an AA Rosette
- This hotel dates back to the 18th century, when Queen Victoria was a frequent guest
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.