Sold outThis deal was published May 29, 2019 and sold out July 15, 2019. See current deals
£39.95 – 4-course Sunday lunch for 2 in Stratford, 25% off
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can now enjoy a 4-course Sunday lunch at the "chic" (The Daily Telegraph) Hotel du Vin & Bistro Stratford-upon-Avon, which is set inside an 18th-century townhouse near the River Avon, for less than £20 a head.
- A 4-course Sunday lunch for two, including a soup, a starter from the Market Table buffet, a main and a dessert each
- Valid 12:30-4pm Sunday until 31 August
- We have also negotiated a 2-course meal and carafe of wine for two for less than £20 per head. Valid for lunch Monday-Saturday and dinner Sunday-Friday
Why We Love It
- You'll save 25% on the usual price of this Sunday lunch package for two
- You can expect "excellent service" in this boutique hotel's "unfussy" bistro, says The Daily Telegraph in its 9/10 review
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.