Sold outThis deal was published May 29, 2019 and sold out July 15, 2019. See current deals
£39.95 – 4-course Sunday lunch for 2 in Newcastle
Why We Love This Deal
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Newcastle is set in a "handsome" (The Daily Telegraph) Edwardian warehouse and is home to a restaurant with a "smart metropolitan feel". You can now visit for a 4-course Sunday lunch for two for less than £20 per head.
- A 4-course Sunday lunch for two, including a soup, a starter from the Market Table buffet, a main and a dessert each
- Valid 12:30-4pm Sunday until 31 August
- We have also negotiated a 2-course meal and carafe of wine for two for less than £20 per head. Valid for lunch Monday-Saturday and dinner Sunday-Friday
Why We Love It
- The AA-Rosette-awarded hotel "enjoys commanding views of the city's many bridges" (The AA)
- This red-brick landmark building was once the headquarters of the Tyne Tees Shipping Company
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.