Sold outThis deal was published May 29, 2019 and sold out July 15, 2019. See current deals
£39.95 – 4-course Sunday lunch for 2 in Cheltenham
Why We Love This Deal
You can expect "good food" with a "relaxing vibe" at Hotel du Vin & Bistro Cheltenham, which occupies a "finely re-devised old building", on one of the town's "most elegant avenues" (The Daily Telegraph). You can now visit for a 4-course Sunday lunch for two for less than £20 per head.
- A 4-course Sunday lunch for two, including a soup, a starter from the Market Table buffet, a main and a dessert each
- Valid 12:30-4pm until 31 August
- We have also negotiated a 2-course meal and carafe of wine for two for less than £20 per head. Valid for lunch Monday-Saturday and dinner Sunday-Friday
Why We Love It
- You'll save 25% on the usual price of this Sunday lunch package for two
- The boutique hotel is home to a "buzzing" dining room, says The Daily Telegraph in its 8/10 review
- The restaurant holds an AA Rosette for culinary excellence
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.