Sold outThis deal was published May 29, 2019 and sold out July 15, 2019. See current deals
£39.95 – Sunday lunch for 2 at 'upmarket' Brighton bistro
Why We Love This Deal
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Brighton offers "upmarket bistro cooking off the seafront", according to The AA. You can now visit for a 4-course Sunday lunch for two for less than £20 per head.
- A 4-course Sunday lunch for two, including a soup, a starter from the Market Table buffet, a main and a dessert each
- Valid 12:30-4pm until 31 August
- We have also negotiated a 2-course meal and carafe of wine for two for less than £20 per head. Valid for lunch Monday-Saturday and dinner Sunday-Friday
Why We Love It
- "The hotel bistro is an elegant contemporary space," says The Daily Telegraph, which also notes "its ideal location for The Lanes" in its 8/10 review
- The boutique hotel has been awarded an AA Rosette for culinary excellence
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.