Sold outThis deal was published May 29, 2019 and sold out July 18, 2019. See current deals
£19 – Afternoon tea for 2 at historic Surrey inn
Why We Love This Deal
The Talbot in Ripley near Woking is a 500-year-old coaching inn with "creaking staircases, wooden beams and Battle of Trafalgar drawings" (The Daily Telegraph). You can now visit for afternoon tea for less than £10 a head, saving 52% on the regular cost.
- Afternoon tea for two, which includes a selection of finger sandwiches, cakes and plain and fruit scones with Cornish clotted cream, served with tea or coffee
- A voucher for four is £35
- You can add a 125ml glass of prosecco -- this option is £25 for two or £45 for four
- Valid 2:30-5:30pm Monday-Friday until 31 August
- You can also visit Saturday-Sunday for a £5 supplement per person
Why We Love It
- "Old-world charm blends seamlessly with contemporary design and stylish furnishings" at this former coaching inn, says The Daily Telegraph
- "The history is intriguing", says The Times -- the hotel was reputedly a favourite stop-off for Lord Nelson, and is said to be where his love affair with Lady Hamilton blossomed in the 1790s
There is no maximum group size. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.