£29 – Afternoon tea for 2 with Leeds city views, 41% off
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can now take afternoon tea at the Sky Lounge, on the 13th floor of the DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds City Centre, for £14.50 a head -- saving 41% on the regular price.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of sandwiches and savouries, freshly baked raisin scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, and an assortment of sweet treats, served with a pot of tea
- A voucher for one is £14.95; a voucher for four is £57
- You can also get afternoon tea with a glass of prosecco. This option is £17.95 for one, £34 for two, or £68 for four
- Valid 12-5pm Monday-Friday; 1-5pm Sunday until 30 September
- We have also negotiated a Sunday roast platter with a carafe of wine for two for £29 in the The Lock Kitchen and Bar on the hotel's ground floor
Why We Love It
- The Michelin Guide 2019 calls the Sky Lounge the "finest rooftop setting" in Leeds
- Situated on the Granary Wharf waterside, the 4-star hotel is a few minutes' walk from Leeds railway station and less that 10 minutes from the city centre shops
- The Sky Lounge is a "lively" venue that offers "great views" over Leeds and West Yorkshire, says The Daily Telegraph
There is no maximum number of vouchers per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.