£69 – Birmingham: Michelin-starred tasting-menu meal for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Purnell's Restaurant in Birmingham has received accolades including three AA Rosettes and a Michelin star. You and a friend can now visit for a tasting-menu lunch and experience textures and flavours that "marry perfectly" (The Michelin Guide) for less than £35 a head -- that's a saving of 42%.
- The Brummie Tapas tasting-menu meal for two, which includes six courses each and bread and butter
- 20% off the wine flight if taken
- Alternatively, you can choose the Purnell's Journey tasting menu for £99 for two, or the Spring tasting menu for £125 for two
- Valid 12-1:30pm Wednesday-Saturday until 31 August
- You can visit for dinner 7-9pm Tuesday-Friday for a £20 supplement per person (payable directly to the venue)
Why We Love It
- "There's sheer satisfaction to be found" in the dishes, according to The Good Food Guide 2019, which praises the "inventive" food and "friendly" service
- Chef patron and proprietor Glynn Purnell has appeared on "Great British Menu", winning twice and later appearing as a mentor
- The AA praises Purnell's "creative cooking" and "dapper" restaurant that features "fashionably muted" colours and "daring... stylish artworks"
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(133 Member Ratings)