£29 – 3-course meal & bubbly for 2 at Essex pub, 49% off
Why We Love This Deal
You can now visit the Fox and Hounds -- a family-run pub in the Essex village of Ramsden Heath near Billericay -- for a 3-course lunch or dinner and a glass of prosecco for £14.50 a head.
- A 3-course meal for two, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each*, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for one is £15; a voucher for four is £55
- Valid 12:3pm Tuesday-Friday; 6-8:30pm Tuesday-Wednesday; 6-9pm Thursday-Friday until 31 August
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 49% on the usual cost of this meal for two
- We like the sound of the terrine with toasted ciabatta and piccalilli to start, followed by the 24-hour braised beef short rib, served with mashed potato, seasonal vegetables and gremolata, and the sticky toffee pudding to finish
- 93% of TripAdvisor members who have visited the restaurant and rated it, said the experience was Excellent or Very Good
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 49% off
How to Book
(18 Member Ratings)