£99 – Indian cookery demonstration day in Yorkshire
Why We Love This Deal
You can expect "Indian vegetarian food of the highest order" at Prashad, according to The AA, which awards the property two Rosettes. You can now visit for an Indian cookery demonstration day for one person for £99, saving 23% on the regular cost.
- An Indian cookery demonstration day for one person, a copy of the restaurant's recipe book, Prashad at Home, and a takeaway meal for one
- Valid 14 August; 4, 25 September; 16 October; 13 November; 11 December. The session starts at 9:30am and finishes at 2:30pm
- You can also visit for a tasting-menu meal for two for £55, or an Indian à la carte meal for two for £39
Why We Love It
- This offer would usually cost £130 per person -- you get it for £99
- Your day will include watching the dishes being prepared, with insight into tricks of the trade and how spices work together, plus you will have the chance to try the food you've seen prepared, including starters, curries, rice, pickle and dessert
- Prashad creates "authentic" (The Michelin Guide 2019) vegetarian dishes, which have roots in southern India and Gujarat
- The Times named Prashad on its list of Britain's 20 best vegetarian restaurants
- You can expect "eye-catching" presentation and the "very best vegetarian dishes", according to The Good Food Guide 2019
- The restaurant won Best Indian at the 2019 Yorkshire Evening Post restaurant Oliver Awards
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(69 Member Ratings)