£35 – Cambridge: afternoon tea for 2, 40% off
Why We Love This Deal
The Tamburlaine in Cambridge is a "hip hangout" with "wide-ranging views over the city and surrounding countryside", says The Daily Telegraph. You and a friend can now visit for afternoon tea for £17.50 a head.
- Afternoon tea for two, including assorted sandwiches and cakes, scones with clotted cream and jam, and your choice of tea
- A voucher for one is £17.50
- Alternatively, you can get sparkling afternoon tea, including all of the above and a 125ml glass of prosecco each -- this option is £45 for two or £23 for one
- Valid 2-5pm Friday-Sunday 8 July-30 September
- We've also negotiated an offer for a 2-course meal, now £29 for two
Why We Love It
- You'll save 40% on the regular price of afternoon tea
- The Tamburlaine cost £50 million to build and features "traditional-yet-contemporary design" that gives it a "cosy atmosphere and period charm", according to The Daily Telegraph
- The venue is named after the 16th-century play "Tamburlaine the Great" by Christopher Marlowe, one of Cambridge University's most celebrated alumni
Maximum group size is eight. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(33 Member Ratings)