£29 – 2-course meal for 2 at 'hip' Cambridge hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Tamburlaine features "traditional-yet-contemporary design" that gives it a "cosy atmosphere and period charm", according to The Daily Telegraph. Travelzoo members can now get a 2-course meal for two for less than £15 a head.
- A 2-course meal for two from the Travelzoo set menu, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each
- A voucher for four is £58 and a voucher for one is £15
- Valid 12-2pm and 6-9:15pm daily 8 July-30 September
- You can add an extra course to your meal -- this option is £18 for one, £35 for two and £70 for four
- We've also negotiated an offer for afternoon tea, now £35 for two
Why We Love It
- This offer is available exclusively to Travelzoo members
- According to The Daily Telegraph, this "hip hangout" features "wide-ranging views over the city and surrounding countryside"
- The restaurant is a "stunner", says The Times -- you can expect a "gleaming bistro in brass and marble, with leather banquettes, spherical light shades and suave barmen in red velvet blazers"
- The venue is named after the 16th-century play "Tamburlaine the Great" by Christopher Marlowe, one of Cambridge University's most celebrated alumni
Maximum group size is six. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(33 Member Ratings)