Sold outThis deal was published May 28, 2019 and sold out July 18, 2019. See current deals
£39 – Indian-style high tea & a bellini for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Cinnamon Bazaar is a "joyous riot of colours and flavours", says Condé Nast Traveller, which includes the venue in its list of the Best Restaurants in London Right Now. For less than £20 a head, you and a friend can get Indian-style afternoon tea and a bellini at this Covent Garden restaurant.
- Trader's High Tea for two, including nibbles, chaat and sweets, with a bellini each
- A voucher for one is £20; a voucher for four is £78
- Valid 2-4pm daily until 31 August
Why We Love It
- Your afternoon tea includes traditional Indian plates such as aloo tikki chaats and samosa chaats
- The "celebrated" (London Evening Standard) Indian chef Vivek Singh is the executive chef at the restaurant -- he is a regular face on BBC's "Saturday Kitchen" and has appeared on Madhur Jaffrey's "Curry Nation"
- Cinnamon Bazaar offers a "playful" setting with "bold colours mirroring that of their innovative multi-cultural concept", says Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
There is no maximum group size. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.