£39 – 3-course dinner for 2 at 2-AA-Rosette Cumbria hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The George Hotel is a "local institution" which is "full of charm", says The AA, which awards the hotel's Devonshire Restaurant two Rosettes. With this deal you and a friend can get a 3-course à la carte dinner for less than £20 a head.
- A 3-course dinner for two from the à la carte menu, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each*
- Sample menu available here
- A voucher for four is £76
- Valid 5-9:30pm Monday-Saturday until 31 August
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 42% on the usual cost of this experience
- The 300-year-old Grade-I listed hotel takes pride of place in the centre of Penrith, on the edge of the Lake District National Park
- The AA Restaurant Guide 2019 praises the Devonshire Restaurant for its "contemporary" food and "friendly hospitality"
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.