£27 – Essex: afternoon tea for 2 with bubbly, 37% off
Why We Love This Deal
Best Western Ivy Hill Hotel in Chelmsford is a converted Victorian house set in nine acres of "beautiful" gardens with a "pretty" patio, according to Essex Live. You and a friend can now visit for afternoon tea and bubbly for £13.50 a head.
- Full Afternoon Tea for two, which includes a selection of open sandwiches, fruit scones with butter, clotted cream and Tiptree preserve, freshly baked cakes, a sweet treat and your choice from a selection of traditional and infusion teas or filter coffee, plus a glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for one is £13.50; a voucher for four is £54
- Valid 12-5:30pm daily until 31 August
Why We Love It
- You will save 37% on the regular cost of afternoon tea
- Essex Live names the hotel on its list of Essex's best places for afternoon tea
- The staff are "genuinely friendly" at this "welcoming" hotel, according to The AA
- An outstanding 100% of Travelzoo members who have visited the property on a previous deal and rated it for us said they loved it
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(66 Member Ratings)