£24 – Stoneleigh Abbey: afternoon tea & garden entry for 2
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can get afternoon tea and entry to the grounds at Stoneleigh Abbey, a country estate in the Warwickshire countryside, for £24 -- saving 53% on the usual cost.
- Afternoon tea for two, including sandwiches, a cream fruit scone, a selection of cakes, and tea or coffee, plus entry to the grounds
- You can add a 125ml glass of prosecco each for an extra £2.50 per person
- Valid from 11am-4pm, Monday-Thursday, until 30 September
Why We Love It
- The grounds feature woodlands, a river, a bridge, a summer house, a gazebo island, an oak tree that is almost 1000 years old and a variety of wildlife
- Jane Austen stayed at Stoneleigh Abbey in 1806
- The property is "one of the finest country house estates in the Midlands", according to The AA
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
(17 Member Ratings)