£29 – 'Outstanding' Indian lunch & cocktail for 2 in Oxford
Why We Love This Deal
You can look forward to "outstanding" cuisine and "fine views of the city" (The Daily Telegraph) at Cinnamon Kitchen Oxford. It's now less than £15 a head for a 2-course lunch and a cocktail.
- A 2-course lunch for one person from the Set Menu, including a main course, a black dal side dish, and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a Pomegranate Sparkle cocktail each
- A voucher for one is £15; a voucher for four is £58
- Valid 12-4:30pm Sunday-Friday until 31 August
- Alternatively, you can visit for a 2-course dinner (between 5-6:30pm and 9-11pm daily) with a Cinnamon Bellini -- this option is £20 for one, £39 for two and £78 for four
Why We Love It
- The Daily Telegraph describes the restaurant, as "upmarket, modern, creative, distinctive"
- Vivek Singh is the executive chef at the restaurant -- this "celebrated" (London Evening Standard) chef is a regular face on the BBC's "Saturday Kitchen" and has appeared on Madhur Jaffrey's "Curry Nation"
- You can choose two courses from the Set Menu -- we like the sound of the hot and sweet cauliflower followed by the Hyderabadi-style lamb biryani
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(16 Member Ratings)