£19.95 – Afternoon tea w/bubbly for 2 at South Wales manor
Why We Love This Deal
You can now visit St Mellons Hotel -- a Victorian manor halfway between Cardiff and Newport -- for afternoon tea and a glass of prosecco for less than £10 a head.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of sandwiches, flavoured scones and miniature Welsh cakes served with clotted cream and strawberry jam and a selection of sweet treats, plus your choice from a selection of teas and a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- Valid 12-4pm daily until 31 July
Why We Love It
- You'll save 56% on the usual cost of this experience
- The country house has seven acres of landscaped grounds, including its own orchard -- you can take tea in its gardens*
- Built in 1878, the manor has a distinguished history; it started its life as Sir Henry Webb's home, it was transformed into a military hospital during World War I, it became the Blue Horizon Club in the 1920s and was a base for anti-aircraft guns during World War II, before becoming a hotel and country club in the 1950s
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Limited Quantity Available
How to Book
(22 Member Ratings)