£15 – County Durham gardens entry with lunch for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Wynyard Hall is a grand Georgian country house in County Durham, set in 150 acres of parkland with a sweeping drive, a lake, follies and woodland walks. You and a friend can now get access to the hall's gardens, with lunch and a hot drink each, for £7.50 a head, saving up to 53% on the regular price.
- Entry to Wynyard Hall Gardens for two
- A dish each from the Garden Café lunch menu (up to the value of £8 each) and a tea or coffee each
- Valid 10am-5pm Monday-Friday until 30 September
- We have also negotiated deals for a sparkling afternoon tea and garden entry for two or a treatment with lunch or afternoon tea
- Alternatively, get an overnight stay for two, including breakfast, bubbly and garden entry, for £109
Why We Love It
- "Opulence and grandeur give Wynyard Hall a real ‘wow’ factor", says The AA
- The Walled Garden dates from 1822 and contains more than 3000 David Austen roses. There's also a glasshouse and a woodland walk
- You will also get lunch and a hot drink in the Garden Cafe, uses produce grown in the Edible Garden
There is no maximum group size. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 53% off
(706 Member Ratings)