£35 – Sparkling afternoon tea & garden entry for 2
Why We Love This Deal
According to The AA, you can look forward to "a display of jaw-dropping opulence" at Wynyard Hall, a grand Georgian country house in County Durham. You can now get sparkling afternoon tea and entry to the gardens for two for £35 -- saving 51% on the usual cost.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of sandwiches, fruit scones and plain scones with Tiptree preserves and clotted cream, and a selection of delicate cakes and pastries, served with a pot of loose-leaf tea or coffee of your choice, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- Entry to the gardens for two people
- A voucher for four is £69
- Valid 12-4pm Monday-Friday until 30 September; garden entry is from 10am-5pm
- We have also negotiated deals for garden entry with lunch or a treatment with lunch or afternoon tea
- Alternatively, get an overnight stay for two, including breakfast, bubbly and garden entry, for £109
Why We Love It
- "Opulence and grandeur give Wynyard Hall a real 'wow' factor" -- The AA
- The Daily Telegraph says the afternoon tea at this "grand Georgian pile" is "wildly popular"
- The property, which sits in 150 acres of grounds with its own lake, harvests much of its own produce from the on-site edible garden
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(706 Member Ratings)