£39 – Highly praised Windsor pub: 3 courses for 2 w/bubbly
Why We Love This Deal
The AA awards The Greene Oak, "a charming old place with bright, homely decor and cheerful staff", a Rosette for culinary excellence. You and a friend can now visit for a 3-course meal with bubbly for less than £20 a head.
- A 3-course lunch or dinner for two from the à la carte Main Menu*, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for one is £20; a voucher for four is £75
- Valid 12-3pm and 5:30-9:30pm Monday-Thursday until 31 August
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 51% on the usual price
- The "large terrace is a real suntrap" during warmer months, says The Michelin Guide 2019, which praises the venue's "laid-back feel"
The Greene Oak is run by two chefs who met while working at The Ivy restaurant in London
- "The kitchen makes good use of local seasonal ingredients, focusing on gently contemporary British- and European-inspired ideas" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2019
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 51% off
How to Book
(194 Member Ratings)