£25 – Lunch & coffee for 2 at 17th-century manor house
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can now visit Lytton's Restaurant at the 4-star Mercure Letchworth Hall Hotel for a 2-course lunch with coffee for £12.50 a head -- saving up to 45% on the usual cost.
- A 2-course lunch for two from the Lunch Menu*, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert, plus a tea or a coffee each
- A voucher for one is £13; a voucher for four is £49
- Valid 12-2:30pm Monday-Saturday from 1 May-31 August
- We have also negotiated a 3-course Sunday lunch -- this option is £35 for two, £69 for four or £18 for one
Why We Love It
- Lytton's Restaurant sources its produce locally, including free-range pork from Suffolk and vegetables from the neighbouring county of Cambridgeshire
- This converted 17th-century manor house, which is set in eight acres of grounds, dates back to 1625 and retains many period features, including original fireplaces and rustic beams
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 45% off
How to Book
(60 Member Ratings)