£29 – Tapas-style meal for 2 at Cardiff townhouse
Why We Love This Deal
Cathedral 73 is a restored Victorian townhouse on "one of Cardiff's prettiest avenues" (The Times). You and a friend can now visit for tapas-style dishes and desserts for less than £15 a head.
- Any six small grazing plates* and two desserts to share between two people
- A voucher for four is £55
- Valid 12-2pm and 6-9pm Wednesday-Saturday until 31 August
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 49% on the regular cost of your meal
- "Cathedral 73 has the elegant character you'd expect from a 19th-century boutique property with an injection of modernity," says The Daily Telegraph
- WalesOnline named the restaurant on its list of the 50 best restaurants in Cardiff in 2018
- "This place may only be a cathedral by name, but it offers a special type of sanctuary we could all do with a bit more of," says The Times
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Treatments can be taken simultaneously -- enquire upon booking. If you are pregnant, please inform the spa when booking. Please note that there will be classes at peak times and that children will also be using the pool. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 49% off
How to Book
(130 Member Ratings)