£29 – 'Hearty' meal for 2 at 18th-century Cumbria inn
Why We Love This Deal
The AA-Rosette-awarded Pheasant Inn, which is "perfectly situated near the picturesque market town of Kirkby Lonsdale" (The AA), is offering an à la carte lunch or dinner for up to 45% less than usual.
- A 2-course lunch or dinner for two, including a main course up to the value of £15.50 each and either a starter up to the value of £8.95 each or a dessert up to the value of £6.50 each*, and a tea or coffee each
- A voucher for four is £58 and a voucher for one is £15
- Valid 12-2pm, 6-7pm Tuesday-Friday; 6-7pm Sunday; 1 May-30 August
Why We Love It
- A 2-course meal at this 18th-century coaching inn is now less than £15 a head
- You can expect "hearty but refined cooking served in the oak-panelled dining room", says The AA
- A near-perfect 99% of Travelzoo members who have visited this venue on a previous deal and rated it said they loved it
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer including Travelzoo Hotel Vouchers. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 45% off
How to Book
(210 Member Ratings)