£99 – Michelin-starred spring tasting-menu for 2
Why We Love This Deal
L'Ortolan serves "pretty plates spun with surprise elements", according to The AA, which awards the property near Reading three Rosettes. With this deal you can visit this Michelin-starred restaurant for its 4-course spring tasting menu, for less than £50 a head.
- The Flavours of Spring tasting lunch for two people including four courses, an appetiser and a pre-dessert each, plus a 125ml glass of English sparkling wine each on arrival
- A voucher for one is £50; a voucher for four is £188
- Valid 12-1:30pm Tuesday-Thursday and 12-2pm Fridays
- You can get the same deal for dinner. This option is £55 for one; £109 for two or £209 for four
- Valid from 7-8:30pm Tuesday-Thursday until 31 July
- Alternatively, you can visit for a 5-course Menu Gourmand tasting experience for two for £149 or a 7-course chef's table experience for two for £169
Why We Love It
- You can get the Flavours of Spring Tasting Menu at dinner for £5 extra per head
- The "confident and passionate" cooking at L'Ortolan shows "flair, originality and some playful, artistic touches", according to The Michelin Guide 2019, which awards the property a coveted Michelin star
- "Rising-star chef Tom Clarke brings renewed prestige and sparkle with his take on vibrant contemporary cooking, raising the bar at the smart, country-house style restaurant" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2019
There is no limit to the amount of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(43 Member Ratings)