Sold outThis deal was published April 03, 2019 and sold out June 15, 2019. See current deals
£49 – Marcus Wareing restaurant: 2 courses & cocktail for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Marcus Wareing's 3-AA-Rosette restaurant The Gilbert Scott, in the "magnificent" (The AA) St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, is offering lunch or dinner for two with a cocktail each, for £49.
- A 2-course set-menu lunch or dinner for two people, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a seasonal cocktail or an "1873" gin cocktail each
- You can get three courses each for £59
- Valid 12-2:30pm and 5:30-9pm Monday-Thursday until 31 August
Why We Love It
- The AA Restaurant Guide 2019 says Marcus Wareing's "signature British-focused menus take prime UK produce" to "deliver a well-crafted, gently contemporary repertoire"
- The restaurant is in St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, which originally opened in 1873 and is described by The AA as a "masterpiece of Gothic Revival" and "the perfect setting for a statement restaurant"
- "This restaurant has the splendour of a Grand Salon but the buzz of a brasserie" -- The Michelin Guide 2019
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.