£39 – Dinner & wine for 2 at highly rated North Wales inn
Why We Love This Deal
A 3-course dinner for two with wine at highly rated The Mulberry Inn -- a Ceiriog Valley country property dating from the 18th century -- is now £19.50 a head -- that's up to 49% less than the regular price.
- A 3-course dinner for two from the main menu, including a starter, a main course and a dessert* each, plus a 175ml glass of house wine each
- A voucher for one is £20; a voucher for four is £78
- Valid 6:45-8:30pm Monday-Friday; 6-6:45pm Saturday until 31 July
- You can also visit for a 3-course Sunday lunch with bubbly for two for £35
Why We Love It
- You could try the restaurant's award-winning pie -- the property won gold for its (Battle of) Crogen Pie at the North East Wales Legendary Pie Challenge 2017
- An outstanding 99% of over 880 TripAdvisor users have rated the property as Very Good or Excellent
- The inn is surrounded by countryside and is a 10-minute drive from the border town of Chirk, which has a Grade I-listed castle
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 49% off
(172 Member Ratings)