£4 – Entry to Chiswick House this summer, save 48%
Why We Love This Deal
Explore the 18th-century Chiswick House and its 65 acres of gardens and save 48% on the usual cost of an adult ticket to the house -- now £4 instead of £7.80.
- Entry to Chiswick House for one adult
- Valid 11am-3pm Monday, Wednesday; 11am-4pm Saturday-Sunday until 30 October. The gardens, which the public can visit at no charge, are open from 7am until dusk*
Why We Love It
- Chiswick House is a Palladian villa designed by the third Earl of Burlington. It was inspired by his love of Italy and the 16th-century country houses built by Andrea Palladio in the Veneto
- The 65-acre gardens were originally laid out by William Kent and are a very early example of an English landscape garden; it features a cascade, follies, statues and monuments, sweeping vistas and a 19th-century conservatory
- The deal is valid throughout summer and would make a great family day out -- under-18s go free
Maximum group size is 10. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the house will be closed from 31 July-5 August and 2-14 September
How to Book
(87 Member Ratings)