£25 – Cornwall coast: 2-hour dolphin-spotting safari
Why We Love This Deal
Take to the seas for a 2-hour coastal safari along the Cornish coastline, and save over 30% on adult and child tickets. If you're lucky, you'll spot dolphins, seabirds, porpoises, sharks, seals and even the occasional whale.
- A ticket for one adult on a 2-hour coastal and wildlife safari, with frequent sightings of dolphins, seals, whales, seabirds and basking sharks
- A voucher for two adults is £49; a voucher for one child (aged 7-15) is £17.50
- Valid daily until 31 July; Saturday-Sunday 1-31 August; daily 1 September-31 October. Availability may be limited during school holidays
Why We Love It
- During the boat trip, your skipper will reveal tales of local shipwrecks, stories of smuggling, and other local myths and legends
- Wildlife you can hope to see includes porpoises and common and bottlenose dolphins, as well as, more rarely, Risso's dolphins. Minke whales are occasional visitors, as are thresher and basking sharks (the second largest fish in the world)
- This trip is available seven days a week throughout June, July, September and October and at weekends in August, and would make a great family day out
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited Quantity Available
How to Book
(10 Member Ratings)