£13 – Leighton Hall house & gardens: entry for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Leighton Hall, a Grade II-listed estate featuring over 1550 acres of woodland walks, gardens, a Gothic country house, rolling parkland and summer birds of prey displays, is offering entry for two to all of those areas for £13 -- saving 31% on the usual cost.
- Entry for two adults (aged 16+) to Leighton Hall, including a guided house tour, gardens and parklands, plus the birds of prey* display and children's activities
- Valid Tuesday-Friday until 30 September, plus any bank holiday Sunday-Monday, and all Sundays in August. Parking is free of charge. Opening times can be viewed here
Why We Love It
- This deal would usually cost £19 -- you get it for £6.50 a head
- Leighton Hall is the home of famous furniture making family, the Gillows -- you'll find some of their early work on display in the house "among other treasures" (The AA)
- The estate is well regarded locally -- 95% of TripAdvisor reviews rate it as Excellent or Very Good
Please note that if you live within postcodes LA1-LA11 you can apply for a resident's card, that entitles you to 50% off admission into Leighton Hall during the summer season -- this is purchasable through the Leighton Hall website. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication (7 June, 2019). The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
(14 Member Ratings)