£8 – Entry to Tatton Park mansion, gardens, maze & farm
Why We Love This Deal
Tatton Park, a 200-year-old National Trust estate featuring over 1000 acres of deer park, a mansion, a farm, 50-acre gardens and a maze, is offering entry to all of those areas for £8 -- saving 38% on the usual cost.
- A Totally Tatton Ticket for one adult (aged 16+), including entry to the mansion, gardens and farm
- A voucher for two adults is £16 and a voucher for one child (aged 4-15) is £4
- A family ticket for two adults and up to three children is £21
- Valid Wednesday-Sunday until 31 August. Please click here for opening times and exceptions
Why We Love It
- This deal would usually cost £13 -- you get it for £8 a head
- Field to Fork at the farm opened last year and is an ideal spot for the kids, featuring rare breed animals, a play barn, a woodland trail and plenty of "great-outdoors exploration" (The Guardian)
- British artist and sculptor, Susie MacMurray also has a new exhibition that's set to launch this month and will feature throughout the summer
There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
(20 Member Ratings)