£39 – Hampshire vineyard tour for 2 with tastings & lunch
Why We Love This Deal
For less than £20 a head, you and a friend can get a tour of the award-winning Cottonworth vineyard near Andover in Hampshire. The experience also includes lunch and two wine tastings.
- A guided tour for two, including tasting of two English sparkling wines, and a Wine Maker's Lunch, which includes a choice of baguettes, cold meats, salad, coleslaw and a selection of cheeses and fruit
- 10% off purchases of six bottles of wine or more
- A voucher for four is £78
- Valid Friday-Saturday until 31 August. Tours start at 11am and finish at 1pm
Why We Love It
- You can save 29% on the regular cost of this experience
- Cottonworth's Classic Cuvée and its Sparkling Rosé won silver at the International Wine Challenge in 2019
- An impressive 99% of Travelzoo members who have previously taken a tour of Cottonworth vineyard and rated it for us said they loved it
The guided tour is for two people and you will be part of a larger group. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
(100 Member Ratings)