Sold outThis deal was published April 05, 2019 and sold out June 15, 2019. See current deals
£8 – Hop-on, hop-off Belfast bus tour: 48-hour pass
Why We Love This Deal
Make the most of your visit to "bustling Belfast" (The Daily Telegraph), which was ranked the best place to visit in the world by Lonely Planet in 2018, with this 48-hour hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour. With 30 stop-offs, the tour showcases key landmarks -- including the Titanic Quarter, CS Lewis Square, the Botanic Gardens and the Cathedral Quarter -- and you decide which ones you want to explore.
- A 48-hour hop-on, hop-off adult ticket (aged 10 and over) on a City Tours Belfast sightseeing bus
- A child voucher (aged nine and under) is £5; a family voucher (for two adults and two children) is £22
- Valid daily until 31 August
Why We Love It
- You can stop off at 30 places, including the City Hall, Belfast Castle, the Titanic Museum, St George's Market and Crumlin Road Gaol
- "Bustling Belfast has put its troubles firmly in the past, boasting a thriving arts scene, gourmet food markets and a wealth of museums dedicated to its most famous creation, the Titanic" -- The Daily Telegraph
- Belfast and the nearby Causeway Coast were ranked number one in Lonely Planet's list of the top 10 places in the world to visit in 2018
No maximum group size. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.