£89 – Thames cruise w/live jazz, dinner & bubbly for 2
Why We Love This Deal
An evening cruise down the Thames including a 3-course dinner for two and live music from a jazz band is now less than £45 per head with this deal from City Cruises.
- The 3-hour Thames Jazz cruise for two adults (aged 18 and over), featuring live jazz music
- A glass of sparkling wine on arrival, followed by a 3-course dinner*
- Cruises depart from Westminster Pier at 8pm every Friday until 31 August
- Alternatively, you can nab a 3-day hop-on, hop-off riverboat ticket for £12, or take a high-speed jetboat ride along the Thames, past some of London's most famous sights, for less than £30 a head
Why We Love It
- You'll cruise past Big Ben, Tower Bridge and Canary Wharf
- The ChiJazz quintet features a singer and performs a swing and Latin jazz hits, including classics like "The Girl from Ipanema", "Day and Night" and "Summertime"
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(411 Member Ratings)