£98 – 2-night Wales coast break with breakfast, was £192
Why We Love This Deal
Summer and autumn 2-night mini breaks at The Ashburnham Hotel -- five minutes' drive from the harbour in the small coastal town of Burry Port in South Wales -- are now £99, saving up to 48% on the usual price.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Double, Twin, Superior or Executive room (subject to availability on booking), for two
- Daily full Welsh breakfast (worth £8 per person, per day)
- It's £49 for an overnight stay with breakfast
- Not available on 5-6, 13, 28 July; 3-10, 16, 19-23, 29-30 August; 7 September
Why We Love It
- Built in the 19th century, The Ashburnham Hotel is a former inn that the AA describes as a "good choice of accommodation"
- Amelia Earhart, the first woman to fly across the Atlantic Ocean, stayed there after completing her historic journey. The spot where she landed is less than 10 minutes' drive from the hotel
- Burry Port harbour, with its lighthouse and bobbing fishing boats, is less than 20 minutes' walk away
- Pembrey Country Park, which has 500 acres of woodland with a variety of nature trails and eight miles of Blue Flag, golden-sand beach, is less than five minutes' drive away
up to 48% off
Limited Quantity Available
20, 27 July; 17 August; 27-28 September; 4-5, 12, 18-19, 25-26 October have now sold out.
How to Book
(54 Member Ratings)