£299 – Somerset: 2-night hotel break w/meals, save £172
Why We Love This Deal
The Daily Telegraph says a stay at Backwell House "offers something very special". Sample a perk-packed 2-night break at this "gorgeous" Georgian manor house this summer while saving £172 on the regular rates.
- A 2-night stay in the Hobbs, Robbins, Robinson or Grace Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- 2-course dinner per person on the first night (worth up to £22.50 per person)
- A bottle of house wine on the first night (worth £19)
- A cream tea each on the second day (worth £8.50 per person)
Why We Love It
- This AA 5-Gold-Star restaurant-with-rooms is surrounded by the north Somerset countryside, yet just a short hop from Bristol
- The 2-AA-Rosette restaurant uses ingredients sourced locally from organic farms and its own walled garden -- dinner is available on Wednesday to Saturday evenings
- The AA praises the "really special location and great food" at this "splendid Georgian mansion" with "fab" bedrooms and "quirky and stylish" public areas decorated using upcycled materials; while staff are "welcoming and helpful", according to The Good Hotel Guide 2019
- Just outside the village of Flax Bourton, the hotel is around a 15-minute from Bristol city centre, where you can explore the Banksy trail, grab some lunch at Tobacco Dock or take in a show at the Bristol Old Vic
- Visit Tyntesfield, a National Trust Gothic house with gardens and parkland, go for a paddle at the seaside town of Clevedon, or take a tour of the orchards at Thatchers Cider at Sandford -- all less than 20 minutes away by car
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01275 794502 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.