£22—Afternoon tea for 2 at vintage-style Evesham tea room
Why We Love This Deal
JellyPickleJam is a highly-rated, vintage-style tea room in Evesham, in the Worcestershire countryside. You and a friend can now visit for an out-of-the-ordinary afternoon tea for £11 per person.
The Pamper Me afternoon tea for two, which includes finger sandwiches, hot buttered crumpets, scones with clotted cream and preserve, and a selection of cakes with a cup of tea, a coffee, or a Straight Up hot chocolate
- A voucher for four is £44
- Valid 11:30am-2:30pm Tuesday-Saturday until 30 April, 2024.
- A Spoil Me afternoon tea is £28 for two, or £56 for four. It includes all of the above, plus a cup of soup, and is available from 2 January-30 April, 2024
- A Festive Fancy afternoon tea for two, which includes warming seasonal soup, hot buttered crumpets, festive finger sandwiches, cake, mince pie, and scones with clotted cream and preserve, is £28, or £56 for four—available until 30 January, 2024
- Extra drinks ordered will be subject to additional charges
- Maximum 1.5 hours allotted time for the table reservation once food is served
More Reasons to Go
You'll save 44% on the regular price of this experience.
- JellyPickleJam is considered a Travelzoo favourite—98% of members who visited on a previous deal rated it excellent or very good.
- These quirky afternoon teas are a little bit different—as well as the usual items you'd expect, like sandwiches and scones, you'll also be served hot buttered crumpets and the option of soup.
- Of over 385 Tripadvisor reviews of JellyPickleJam, 93% rate the venue very good or excellent.
Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, you can still change your date or time directly with the merchant. Simply contact the merchant at least 48 hours prior to your original reservation. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (16 November, 2023). Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Reservations are required. There is no onsite parking but Waitrose (free for 1.5 hours), Merstow Green, and Bewdley Street car parks are nearby. Upon booking please confirm one sandwich filling per person from the following choices: egg and cress, tuna and cucumber, ham and wholegrain mustard, plain cucumber. Maximum 1.5 hours allotted time for the table reservation once food is served. A limited number of bookings are taken each day—ensure that you book in advance for the best chance of getting your desired date. Not available on 23 December, 2023-2 January, 2024; 14 February; bank holidays.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
- Not available on 23 December, 2023-2 January, 2024; 14 February; bank holidays. Dates can book up fast, so please book early to avoid disappointment
(96 Member Ratings)