£25 – Afternoon tea & drinks for 2 at historic Worcs hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Wood Norton is a "wonderfully intriguing place", says The Daily Telegraph. You can now visit for afternoon tea and either a buck's fizz or mulled wine for £12.50 a head -- that's a saving of 49% on the regular cost.
- Afternoon tea for two and either a 125ml glass of buck's fizz or a mulled wine each (until the end of December)
- If you dine from January onwards, you can choose from a 125ml glass of buck's fizz or a Winter Cocktail, which includes vodka, Martini, grenadine, orange juice and cranberry juice
- A voucher for one is £13; a voucher for four is £49
- Valid 12-4:30pm daily until 31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- The 19th-century former hunting lodge offers "stylish" interiors which are "fabulously rich", according to The AA, which also awards the property a Rosette
- The property is steeped in "history and flamboyance" (The Daily Telegraph) -- it was home to exiled French royalty and served as a World War II broadcasting and monitoring centre. It was also used as a filming location for "Doctor Who" in the 1970s
Maximum group size is eight (six on Saturdays). Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(92 Member Ratings)